|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- Council on Foreign Relations
- Nonpartisan organisation dedicated to improving the understanding of U.S. foreign policy and international affairs through the free and civil exchange of ideas.
- Stanley Foundation, The (5)
- Discovery Institute
- A nonprofit, non-partisan centre for national and international affairs
- World Federalist Association (1)
- Trilateral Commission
- Formed by private citizens of Europe, Japan and North America to help think through common challenges and leadership responsibilities in the wider world.
- Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA)
- Consortium of graduate institutions that train their students for international leadership and service.
- Glocal Forum
- Nonprofit organisation dedicated to the promotion of inter-city relations in pursuance of a new balance between global and local forces.
- Centre for European Security and Disarmament (CESD)
- Provides information and advice on European defence, foreign policy, and security questions.
- Council of Local Autorities for International Relations (CLAIR)@
- World Affairs Council (6)
- Japan Local Government Center
- A nonprofit organisation promoting mutual understanding and cooperation between local governments in Japan and their counterparts in the United States and Canada.
- Diplomats without Borders
- Seeks to improve business and governmental relations between rich and poor countries.
- (AU) Australian Institute of International Affairs
- Independent organisation promoting interest in, and understanding of, international affairs in Australia.
- Aims to increase understanding of the world's problems and the need for co-operation between nations to ensure sustainable development.
- World Federalist Movement
- Brings together organisations and individuals committed to the vision of a "just world order through a strengthened United Nations."
- Coalition for American Leadership Abroad
- A coalition of 35 organisations seeking to promote awareness about foreign affairs, and support for American engagement abroad around the country.
- International Studies Association (2)
- Global Interdependence Center
- Dedicated to the expansion of global trade and finance within a free trade environment and the development of well-reasoned policy analysis on critical economic issues.
- Columbus Council on World Affairs
- Nonprofit, non-partisan organisation serving the local business community, schools, ethnic and cultural organisations, and the general public.
- Association for Diplomatic Studies and Training
- Private nonprofit organisation advancing the understanding of American diplomacy and supports training of foreign affairs personnel at the NFATC's Foreign Service Institute.
- Atlantic Community Initiative
- Promotes education and awareness of issues in relations among the democratic nations in the Euro-Atlantic area.
- Global Cooperation Council (Nord-Süd-Forum) e.V.
- Promoting international cooperation and global human security through seminars and conferences (in English and German).
- International Good Neighbor Council
- Nonprofit organisation founded to promote the principles of good neighbour and friendship between countries of the western hemisphere.
- Endeavors to gather, organise, and publicize information and resource materials that deal with issues of peace and justice in world affairs.
- CEPARRED (Panafrican Studies and Research Center In International Relations and Education For Development)
- Nonprofit organisation with headquarters in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire, with activities including research, seminars, policy analysis, and publications.
- Canadian Institute of International Affairs (CIIA)@
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)