|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- Bastiat, Frederic (1801-1850) (3)
- Bernanke, Ben (5)
- Buchanan, James, Jr. (2)
- Cleaver, Harry M., Jr. (1)
- Cobin, John
- Information on his books and career, including CV and thoughts on free market economics.
- De Soto, Hernando (3)
- Engle, Robert F. (2)
- Friedman, Milton (8)
- Galbraith, John Kenneth (1908-2006) (7)
- Granger, Clive W. J. (2)
- Greenspan, Alan (4)
- Harrod, Roy Forbes (1900-1978) (1)
- Hayek, Friedrich (1899-1992) (8)
- Hazlitt, Henry (1894-1993) (1)
- Kay, John
- News, columns, and thoughts about economics and business.
- Keynes, John Maynard (1883-1946) (6)
- Krugman, Paul (7)
- Malthus, Thomas (1766-1834) (4)
- Marx, Karl (1818-1883)@
- Menger, Carl (1840-1921) (1)
- Mises, Ludwig von (1881-1973) (4)
- Mundell, Robert (3)
- Selten, Reinhard
- Nobel Laureate of Economics in 1994. Known for his Game Theory models.
- Sen, Amartya (6)
- Sennholz, Hans F.
- Austrian economics professor, consultant, and author.
- Simon, Julian (1932-1998) (2)
- Smith, Adam (1723-1790) (6)
- Sowell, Thomas (2)
- Stiglitz, Joseph (2)
- Suzuki, Dr. Yoshio
- Home of the Suzuki Journal, archiving the speeches and papers of the economist and member of the Japanese House of Representatives.
- Tinbergen, Jan
- 1994 obituary of the Dutch economist and Nobel Laureate from the New York Times. Registration required.
- Veblen, Thorstein (1857-1929) (3)
- Vickrey, William S. (1914-1996) (6)
- Yellen, Janet (3)
- Yunus, Muhammad (6)
- Information on Professor Dr. Muhammad Yunus, Bangladeshi banker and economist, who developed the concept of microcredit. Yunus is also the founder of Grameen Bank. In 2006, Muhammad Yunus and the Grameen Bank were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)