|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- (AU) IPS - Radio and Space Services
- Ionospheric Prediction Service (IPS), a unit of the Australian Government providing radio propagation and space environment services.
- Earth - Auroras and the Ionosphere
- Series of questions and answers about auroras from Ask the Space Scientist.
- Elliptical Polarization in the Ionosphere
- Article calculating the degree to which a 100% linearly polarized wave will become elliptically polarized in its passage through the ionosphere.
- Grand Unified Ionosphere-Magnetosphere Coupling Simuation (GUMICS-3)
- Written in Tela and C++.
- High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP)
- Scientific research facility devoted to the study of the Earth's ionosphere.
- Index of Information About the Ionosphere
- Presents information about how the ionosphere is formed and how research facilities interact with it in research activities.
- Touches upon the formation of the ionized component of the Earth's upper atmosphere and its interactions with the neutral atmosphere and magnetosphere.
- Ionosphere Thermosphere Mesosphere (ITM)
- Gateway to governmental and academic programmes studying space physics, the space environment, and the Earth's atmosphere.
- Ionospheric and Atmospheric Remote Sensing - NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Project hosted by NASA Jet Propulsion laboratory with site featuring ionospheric model and maps, ionospheric research and development, and related links.
- Ionospheric Heating
- Overview of the high power RF modification facility at Ramfjordmoen, Norway.
- Ionospheric Monitoring Group - Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
- Operates ionosondes at RAL (Chilton) in the U.K. and at Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands. Site features illustrated history of ionospheric secience, ionograms, and related links.
- Magnetosphere Ionosphere and Solar-Terrestrial (MIST)
- Informal community of UK-based scientists who study the ionosphere and magnetosphere and the ionised space in the vicinity of Earth, and solar-terrestrial relations.
- Modeling of the Atmosphere Magnetosphere Ionosphere System (MAMI) - University of Alaska, Fairbanks
- Part of the International Solar Terrestrial Project (ISTP) which focuses on modelling of the Earth's upper atmosphere.
- Space Plasma Environment and Radio Science (SPEARS) Group - Lancaster University
- Studying high latitude ionospheric radio absorption events and their effects on HF propagation.
- Super Dual Auroral Radar Network (SuperDARN)
- Network of high-frequency radars used to study the Earth's upper atmosphere, ionosphere, and its connection into space.
- TERRIERS Satellite Project - Boston University
- Scientific research project involves a combination of satellite and groundbased instrumentation designed to make daily global measurements of the earth's ionosphere and thermosphere.
- Thermosphere, Ionosphere, Mesosphere Energetics and Dynamics (TIMED)
- Provides a benchmark for future studies of natural and human-induced changes to the Earth's atmosphere, providing an avenue for early warning of global change.
- Very Low Frequency (VLF) Research Group - Stanford University
- Investigating the Earth's electrical environment, lightening discharges, and the ionized regions of the Earth's ionosphere and magnetosphere.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)