|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- Dawkins, Richard (1941- ) (8)
- Harrison, Ross G.
- 1959 New York Times obituary for Ross G. Harrison, director of the Osborn Zoological Laboratory of Yale University, who was noted for his work on embryos.
- Just, Ernest Everett (1883-1941)@
- Lamarck, Jean-Baptiste (1744-1829) (1)
- Lorenz, Konrad (1903-1989) (3)
- Morris, Desmond (3)
- Spencer Baird and Ichthyology at the Smithsonian: 1850-1900
- Looks at the early development of the Smithsonian Fish Collection, the United States Fish Commission, and Spencer Baird's role in developing ichthyology at the Smithsonian.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)