|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- Biological Control: A Guide to Natural Enemies in North America
- Site from Cornell University offers descriptions, text, life history, and photos of biocontrol agents.
- Brown Spruce Longhorn Beetle
- Brown-black flying insect that kills a variety of spruce trees. Introduced to Nova Scotia, Canada in the late 1980s.
- Bug Review, The
- Learn about common household and garden pests. From the University of Illinois Extension.
- Pest resource for homeowners. Aimed at providing accurate information about pests and pest management practices.
- Consumer Specialty Products Association: About Bugs
- Discusses the biology and control of common insects as well as health issues associated with them.
- Forest Pest Information
- Information on insect pests and diseases from the Atlantic Forestry Centre.
- Horticulture and Home Pest News
- Season-specific information from Iowa State University on plant pathology, horticulture and insect pests.
- Los Angeles County West Vector Control District
- Educates the public about mosquito control, encephalitis, ticks, Lyme disease, and the Africanized Honeybee.
- Nematodes as Biological Control Agents of Insects
- How entomopathogenic (insect-parasitic) nematodes can be used as biological agents of insects, and the taxonomy and systematics of these nematodes.
- Pesticide Education Resources
- From the University of Nebraska.
- What's That Bug?
- Advice site that identifies household insects by answering user letters. Offers suggestions on how to live with, or rid the home of bugs.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)