|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- (AU) Australian Genome Research Facility
- Facility for the collection of molecular genetic information for the genetic and physical mapping of chromosomes, mutation detection, and associated bioinformatics.
- Advanced Center for Genome Technology - University of Oklahoma@
- Brookhaven Genomics Group
- Involved in sequencing bacterial genomes.
- California Institute of Technology - Genome Research Laboratory
- Human, mouse, and microbial genome projects.
- Center for Genome Research - Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research/MIT
- Information on map and sequence releases, software, and people at the Genome Centre.
- Clemson University Genomics Institute (CUGI)
- Public facility dedicated to genomic research, analysis, and distribution of BAC libraries and training.
- Cornell Genomics Initiative
- DOE Joint Genome Institute@
- E. coli Genome Project - University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Research centre originally established to complete the sequence of the Escherichia coli K-12 genome.
- Genome Sciences Centre
- With a primary mandate to deploy resources and technology of a high-throughput genome mapping and DNA sequencing lab to decrypt the genetic code, specifically to advance cancer research, diagnosis and treatment.
- Genome Sequencing Center - Washington University@
- Institute for Genomic Research, The (TIGR)@
- Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB)
- CSIR research laboratory for biotechnology, genomics, and bioinformatics with focus areas of allergy and infectious diseases, molecular pathogenesis, and recombinant DNA technology. Site showcases its computational and scientific insfrastructure, its publications and patents. Located at New Delhi, India.
- Kazusa DNA Research Institute
- Performs sequencing and structure and function research on a variety of organisms.
- National Center for Genome Resources (1)
- Sanger Institute@
- Scottish Centre for Genomic Technology & Informatics
- Microarray and genomics technology research centre specialising in informatics, proteomics, biotechnology, genotyping, micro dissection, and drug discovery.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)