|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- Arabidopsis Information Resource (TAIR)
- Provides genomic and literature data about Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Bean Genes
- Plant genome database which contains information relevant to Phaseolus and Vigna species.
- Database of the chicken genome.
- Database Of Genome Sizes (DOGS)
- Database of the most sequenced organisms and their expected or actual genome sizes.
- A comprehensive database for information on the genetics and molecular biology of Drosophila.
- Globin Gene Server
- Provides data and tools for studying the function of DNA sequences, with an emphasis on those involved in the production of hemoglobin.
- USDA-sponsored database providing molecular and phenotypic information on wheat, barley, rye, oats, and sugarcane.
- Influenza Sequence Database
- Sequence database and analysis tools to aid researchers studying influenza A, B, and C viruses.
- Japan Animal Genome Database
- Laboratory for Advanced Sequence Analysis
- A collection of DNA sequence analysis tools and relevant links.
- Methanococcus jannaschii DSM 2661
- Offers a schematic representation of the chromosome.
- Neurospora crassa Database
- Public release of the Neurospora crassa genome sequence provided by the Whitehead Institute Centre for Genome Research.
- Genome databases and research resources provides by the European Bioinformatics Institute.
- PlasmoDB: The Plasmodium Genome Resource
- Official database for the Plasmodium falciparim Genome Project containing genomic sequence data of multiple types for multiple organisms.
- RATMAP: The Rat Genome Database
- Offering downloadable gene mapping data.
- Resource Center and Primary Database (RZPD)
- Harbours one of the most comprehensive clone collections world-wide.
- Saccharomyces Genome Database (SGD)
- Scientific database of the molecular biology and genetics of the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae, which is commonly known as baker's or budding yeast.
- Sinai's Mammary Transgene Database
- Searchable database of transgenes directed to the mammary gland for bioreactor use.
- STD Sequence Databases
- Genomic databases of Chlamydia trachomatis, Mycoplasma genitalium, Treponema pallidum, Human Papillomavirus, and other sexually transmitted bacteria and viruses. From Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- StellaBase: Nematostella vectensis Genomics Database
- Search for Nematostella genes, retrieve previously identified contigs, and compare the genome of Nematostella with the genomes of other organisms.
- TIGR Database (TDB)
- Collection of curated databases containing DNA and protein sequence, gene expression, cellular role, protein family, and taxonomic data for microbes, plants and humans.
- TIGR Entamoeba histolytica Genome Project
- Working to determine the genomic sequence of the common enteric parasite.
- Contains data from the Caenorhabditis Genetics Centre, the C. elegans genome project, and the worm community.
- Home of the LumbriBASE, an access point to the publically available Lumbricus rubellus sequence and functional data.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)