|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- Alchemical Octaves
- Looks at the octave, a doubling of frequency in twelve half note steps, is universal in all of reality.
- Alchemy Lab Web Ring
- Consists of web sites devoted to alchemy and the Great Work.
- Alchemy Web Site
- Information on alchemy in all its facets. Articles, imagery, texts, study courses, and more.
- Alchemy Web Site, The
- Information, links, and virtual library, including, alchemical texts, bibliographical material, study guide, and more.
- Dee, John (1527-1608)@
- Once and Future Science, The: A Report on Hermetic Philosophy
- Essential Teaching of Frater Albertus.
- Society for the History of Alchemy and Chemistry
- Provides information on forthcoming meetings and archives of AMBIX: The Journal of the Society for the History of Alchemy and Chemistry.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)