|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- About.com: Volunteering in Europe
- Guide to volunteering success in Europe. Read options for participating in volunteer projects while vacationing in Europe. Also find links and related articles.
- Amizade Volunteer Vacations
- Community service and recreation which provide volunteers the unique opportunity to participate first hand in the culture of the region they are travelling.
- British Trust for Conservation Volunteers
- BTCV provides opportunities for environmental conservation volunteering and conservation holidays throughout the U.K. and around the world.
- Charity Guide: Volunteer Vacations
- Browse through ideas and opportunities for volunteer holidays. Pick a cause to research and read about fees and expectations.
- Earthwatch Institute
- Engages people worldwide in scientific field research and education for a sustainable environment. Work alongside scientists worldwide to help solve environmental problems.
- Offering holidays centred around helping local organisations with conservation projects.
- Global Citizens Network
- Sends small teams of volunteers to rural communities worldwide to work on projects and immerse themselves in local culture.
- Global Volunteers
- Private nonprofit, nonsectarian organisation that sends volunteers to work on human and economic development projects. International volunteers combine service with travel abroad.
- Hands Up Holidays
- Offers volunteer holidays that blend sightseeing with a taste of volunteering.
- Idealist.org: Action Without Borders
- Includes a directory of thousands of nonprofit web sites, an online library for nonprofits, and a database of volunteer opportunities nationwide.
- International Cultural Youth Exchange
- Nonprofit youth exchange organisation promoting youth mobility, intercultural learning, and international voluntary service.
- MSN Money: Volunteer Your Way to a Cheaper Vacation
- Article on the basics of holidays that cut costs while you give some time to a good cause. Find links to organisations that offer volunteering opportunities.
- National Geographic: Volunteer Vacations
- Links, photos, and other resources for travellers interested in volunteering abroad.
- Nature Corps
- Offers volunteer holidays in Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon, Channel Islands, and other California National Parks.
- Operation Wallacea
- Nonprofit project that takes paying volunteer naturalists, trekkers, and divers to help scientists map the wildlife in remote rainforests and survey the coral and fish life of reefs in Indonesia.
- Sierra Club Outings: Volunteer Vacations
- Runs services trips around the world, ranging from helping with marine research projects on Maui to assisting with archaeological site restoration in New Mexico.
- Find volunteering holiday programmes in Asia including Thailand, Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, India, China, and the Philippines.
- Volunteer holidays in Latin America. Projects and placements include teaching English, community development, and conservation.
- Voluntary Work Information Service (VWIS) and Working Abroad
- International networking service for volunteers, travellers, and professionals in the humanitarian and environmental sectors.
- Volunteer Abroad
- Find volunteer opportunities around the globe. Search for volunteer abroad projects by region, country, type of volunteer work, and project duratiion. Also find study abroad programmes and language schools.
- Volunteers for Peace
- Nonprofit organisation that promotes International Voluntary Service projects. Offers overseas work projects for adults and teenagers.
- Wilderness Volunteers
- Nonprofit organisation created to match volunteers with work projects for public land agencies like the Forest Service, Park Service, BLM, and Fish and Wildlife. Find out about volunteer opportunities, upcoming trips, and how to help.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)