|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- About.com: Toy Recalls
- Information for parents and caregivers about major toy recalls. Includes a collection of articles and resources.
- Fisher-Price Toys with Lead Paint Hazard Recall
- Official information about Mattel's 2007 recall regarding Fisher-Price toys containing unhealthy levels of lead paint.
- Consumer action guide to toxic chemicals in toys, provided by the Ecology Centre in collaboration with the Washington Toxics Coalition. Committed to providing parents with the information they need to make better choices when purchasing toys and other children's products.
- Infant/Children Product Recalls - U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- The latest infant and children's product recalls, not including toys, from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Mattel Playsets with Magnet Hazard Recall
- Official information about Mattel's 2007 recall regarding toys that have a magnet hazard.
- Safety Suggestions for Buying Toys for Children
- Report from the Texas Department of Health's product safety division.
- TDmonthly: Toy Recalls
- Lists current toy recall press releases. Archived by month and year.
- Tips for Toy Safety
- Guidelines for selecting a toy.
- Toy Hazard Recalls - U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- The latest toy hazard recalls from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Toy Safety - U.S. PIRG
- Provides lists of consumer tips and potentially hazardous toys, and this year's report findings and recommendations. A project of the National Association of State Public Interest Research Groups (PIRGs).
- Toy Safety Publications
- From the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- World Against Toys Causing Harm, Inc. (W.A.T.C.H.)
- Nonprofit corporation educating the public about toy safety, life-threatening toys, and other children's products, including furniture, clothing, and playground equipment.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)