|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- Drugs.com: Pill Identification Wizard
- Pill finder tool which helps in search for drugs by imprint, shape, or colour.
- Drugs.com: Pill Identifier
- Pill identification wizard helps in identifying drugs by their size, shape, and colour.
- Epocrates Rx: Medical PDA Software
- Provides download of medical software for Palm, Blackberry, Win Mobile, Win Smartphone, and iPhone devices. Software features mobile drug and formulary reference, pill identifier, updates, and medical news.
- FAQ: Pill Identification
- Pill identifier resources, from the National Library of Medicine.
- FDA: Electronic NDC
- Pill identifier of prescription drugs and insulin products, by proprietary name, active ingredient, application number, NDC number, or firm name.
- FDA: Frequently Asked Drug Information Questions
- Includes the drug uses, drug compare, and specific physical appearance and markings of drugs. From the Centre for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER).
- Healthline: Pill Identifier
- Pill identifier which allows quick and easy identification of prescription drugs and over-the-counter medication.
- RxList Pill Identification Tool
- Drug pictures and pill identification tool from RxList.
- WebMD: Pill Identification
- Pill Identifier that lets you identify your prescription drug or medication by picture, shape, or colour.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)