|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- (AU) Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA)
- Federal Government agency responsible for protecting the health and safety of people and the environment, from the harmful effects of ionizing and non-ionizing radiation.
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)@
- American Council of Science and Health:Environmental Health & Toxicology
- Includes press releases, publications, editorials, and more.
- Case Studies in Environmental Medicine (CSEM)@
- Center for Ethics and Toxics
- A nonprofit environmental group dedicated to providing education to protect individuals from the toxic effects of chemicals.
- Center for Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Specialises in treating patients with environmentally triggered health problems and chemical injuries.
- Researching health risks from pesticides and chemicals.
- Environmental Diseases from A to Z
- Information from the U.S. National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institutes of Health.
- EXtension TOXicology NETwork
- Pesticide toxicology and environmental chemistry information for the general public - fully searchable and selectively retrievable.
- Geographic Analysis Tool for Health & Environmental Research (GATHER)
- Online spatial data access system providing the public health community and general public with access to spatial data pertinent to the analysis and exploration of public health issues.
- Health and Environment Resource Center
- Provides information for the general public on the relationship between environment and human health.
- ISO 14000 EMS, The
- Portal dedicated to the management of environmental health systems using the ISO 14000 approach.
- Johns Hopkins University - Internet-based Health and Air Pollution Monitoring System (iHAPSS)
- Provides published material, software, and data to monitor the association between air pollution and mortality and morbidity.
- Junk Science
- Steven Milloy, Fox News columnist and author of Junk Science Judo: Self-Defence Against Health Scares, examines questionable "scientific developments" in the public health research arena.
- PBS: Trade Secrets
- Reports on chemical pollutants and their potential health implications.
- Pediatric Environmental Health
- Monograph designed to provide paediatricians with the tools necessary to take an environmental history, deliver anticipatory guidance, and conduct appropriate risk-based laboratory tests for environmental illnesses.
- Database-backed pollution locator service allowing users to see chemical pollution on local street maps of their own community - and take action.
- Toms River Cancer Cluster@
- Tracking Disease in America
- Features research, information, and case studies from grantees of The Pew Charitable Trusts working on issues related to environmental health.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Superfund@
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)