|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- Official site featuring DOT news and safety information.
- Aviation Consumer Protection Division
- Featuring air travel consumer reports, aviation rules and standards, and airline customer service plans.
- Bureau of Transportation Statistics (3)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) (17)
- Federal Highway Administration (8)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (1)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA) (2)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) (6)
- National Transportation Library
- Offering timely access to the information that supports transportation policy, research, operations, and technology transfer activities.
- Office of Hazardous Materials Safety
- Hazardous materials rules and regulations, training, enforcement, publications and reports.
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Provides information regarding the information resources management/information technology activities within the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- Office of the Inspector General
- Works within the Department of Transportation to promote effectiveness and head off, or stop, waste, fraud and abuse in departmental programmes.
- Public Affairs Information
- Contains press releases and statements.
- Research and Special Programs Administration (6)
- Surface Transportation Board
- Independent, bipartisan adjudicatory body with jurisdiction over certain regulatory matters. Site includes news releases, board decisions, publications, and transportation data.
- Transportation Administration Service Center
- Provides a variety of services, products and training courses for Federal and State governments.
- Transportation Safety Institute
- Provides training to improve air, ground, pipeline, and rail transportation safety and security.
- U.S. Maritime Administration
- Promotes the development and maintenance of an adequate merchant marine, sufficient to carry the Nation's domestic waterborne commerce, and capable of serving as a naval and military auxiliary in time of war or national emergency.
- U.S.Department of Transportation
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)