|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- Jackson, Irene
- Jackson, Tom@
- Janover, Jamie
- Musician and photographer based out of Boulder, Colorado. Instruments include hammered dulcimer, drums, percussion, and didjeridu. Includes schedule, exhibits, and contact information.
- Jansch, Bert (1)
- Javan, Minoo
- Farsi Persian folk music and music based of the poetry of Sufi mystics.
- Jay and Joe Show
- Acoustic duet.
- Jay Ungar & Molly Mason
- Duo who draw their inspiration from American musical styles such as 19th-century classics, Appalachian, Cajun and Celtic fiddle tunes, country, and swing.
- Jeff Joad and the Joads
- Jennings, Mason (3)
- Jerling, Michael
- Jez Lowe
- Celtic folk music with The Bad Pennies.
- Sami joik and voices combined with lots of percussion. Includes information on the history of Arctic music.
- Jim's Big Ego
- Pages by/about Jim Infantino from the acoustic/poetic/alternative group Jim's Big Ego.
- Jimbo Trout and the Fishpeople
- Old-time, footstomping music played on dobro, banjo, fiddle, washboard, clarinet, and bass.
- John Kirk and Trish Miller
- Perform traditional and original stringband music.
- Johnston, Daniel (4)
- Jonas, Billy
- Neo-tribal folk singer-songwriter Billy Jonas performs with vocals, guitar, industrial re-percussion, and audience participation.
- Jones, Derek
- Offers biography, photos, music, and more about this singer and songwriter.
- Jones, Laurie
- Jones, Milo
- Alt-folk singer with skill, poignance, and black-hearted wit.
- Jubilant Bridge
- Harmony-driven acoustic folk trio.
- Junior, Vince
- Information about the acoustic fingerstyle and slide guitarist, songwriter, and singer.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)