|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- Aladdin (1992) (8)
- Bolt (2008)@
- Cars (2006)@
- Cats and Dogs@
- Cowboy Bepop: The Movie (2001)@
- Despicable Me (2010)
- Official site of the animated movie Despicable Me, starring Steve Carell, Miranda Cosgrove, and Kristen Wiig. Directed by Pierre Coffin, Chris Renaud, and Sergio Pablos.
- Doggy Poo
- A lonely little doggy poo meets a lovely dandelion sprout. Will she explain the purpose of his life and make his dreams come true?
- Everyone's Hero (2006) (6)
- Fly Me to the Moon (2008)@
- Watch the trailer for the animated movie Fly Me to the Moon, and find pictures and other info about three young house flies who stow away aboard the Apollo 11 flight to the moon. Directed by Ben Stassen.
- Freedom Dance
- Official site of Freedom Dance by Steven Fischer and Craig Herron. Documentary combines recorded interviews and photographs with character driven animation.
- Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie@
- Kung Fu Panda (2008)@
- Watch the trailer for the animated movie Kung Fu Panda, and find pictures and other info about the martial arts comedy starring the voices of Jack Black, Jackie Chan, Dustin Hoffman, Lucy Liu, and Angelina Jolie. Directed by Mark Osborne and John Stevenson.
- Land Before Time Series, The@
- Sometimes when reason has no answer, the heart speaks.
- Mulan (5)
- Pandavas: The Five Warriors
- Based on the epic story of Mahabharata.
- Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, The : A VeggieTales Movie (6)
- Learn about the movie The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything : A VeggieTales Movie. Sites feature cast overview, trailers, pictures, games, and production details of the second VeggieTales film.
- Pocahontas (2)
- Return to Neverland (2)
- Rex Steele: Nazi Smasher
- Official site for the film by Alexander Woo.
- Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (2003) (4)
- Small Soldiers (1)
- SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (4)
- Spriggan (3)
- Surf's Up (2007)@
- Watch the trailer for the movie Surf's Up, and find pictures and other info about the animated comedy on a behind-the-scenes look at the annual Penguin World Surfing Championship. Featuring the voices of Shia LaBeouf, Jon Heder, Zooey Deschanel, James Woods, and Jeff Bridges. Directed by Ash Brannon and Chris Buck.
- Tony Hawk in Boom Boom Sabotage (2006)
- Official site of the animated movie Tony Hawk in Boom Boom Sabotage. Based on the American skateboarder Tony Hawk. Directed by Johnny Darrell.
- Treasure Planet (2002)@
- Up (2009) (7)
- Ward 13
- An animated thrill ride by Peter Cornwell.
- Wave Twisters (1)
- Wild Thornberrys Movie, The (2002)@
- Wonderful Days
- After human civilization had ended due to war and pollution, only those few who had the power and technology escaped the disaster.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)