|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- (AU) Austrade: Australian Trade Commission
- Export promotion agency.
- (AU) Australian South Pacific Trade Commission
- Contributes to the sustainable economic advancement of the Pacific Island Forum countries by promoting trade and investment with Australia.
- (AU) Foreign Investment Review Board
- Examines proposals by foreign interests to undertake investment in Australia.
- (NZ) Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- (AU) Quarantine and Exports Advisory Council (QEAC)
- Independent advisory council on quarantine and export industry issues to the Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry.
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
- Offers export information including market studies, financing leads, and contacts to help Canadian companies take advantage of international trade opportunities.
- Colombian Government Trade Bureau
- Source for commercial legislation, rulings, investment help, trade show listings, and import-export information.
- Department of Trade & Industry - UK@
- Indian Ministry of Commerce@
- International Enterprise Singapore (IE Singapore)@
- Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO)@
- Ministry of Commerce - Pakistan@
- Ministry of Commerce - Thailand@
- Ministry of Industry and Trade - Sweden@
- Ministry of International Trade and Industry - Malaysia@
- Ministry of Trade and Industry - Finland@
- Find sites about Kauppa-ja Teollisuus Ministerio, the Finland Ministry of Trade and Industry featuring historical background, national trade and industrial policies, patents and trademarks, companies and associations, geological survey, and the support to entrepreneurial inventions provided by the ministry.
- Ministry of Trade and Industry . Singapore@
- Royal Customs and Excise Department - Malaysia@
- United States (10)
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)