|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- Advanced Math SAT Workbook
- Workbook with strategies for students striving for a perfect score on common standardized admissions tests.
- Black's Academy
- Online electronic mathematics textbooks where all problems also have solutions worked out. Covers mathematics for AQA, OCR, and Edexcel. Suitable for K12+.
- Calculus Help Wizard
- Calculus books and videos from Calculus Help Wizard.
- Calculus: Mathematics and Modeling
- Second-generation reform calculus text making significant use of TI-92's.
- Computational Beauty of Nature, The
- Companion site for the book by Gary William Flake. Contains applets and source code for simulations of fractals, chaos, complex systems, and adaptation.
- Texts studying the mathematics and geometry behind ancient artwork around the world, and comparing ancient calendars to contemporary science.
- Ecological Numeracy
- By Robert A. Herendeen, published by John Wiley & Sons. Relatively simple mathematics to understand quantitative aspects of environmental issues.
- Graph Theory Resources
- Written by Jonathan Gross and Jay Yellen.
- Handbook of Analysis and Its Foundations
- Mathematics mini-encyclopedia for advanced undergraduates and beginning graduate students. Excerpts about the Axiom of Choice, orderings, norms, etc.
- In the Wake of Chaos
- By Stephen H. Kellert.
- Interactive Calculus
- This online multimedia text contains editable graphs, simulations, animations, explorations, and step-by-step solutions.
- Joy of Pi
- Book by David Blatner, telling the story of pi and humankind's fascination with it, from Archimedes to the modern day Chudnovsky brothers.
- Materials & Technology for Education (MTE)
- Publishes arithmetic texts including algebra and pre-calculus for high school and college.
- Math League Multimedia
- Sponsors math contests and sells problem books and math educational software.
- Precalculus Concepts
- A different approach to algebra and trig that is designed to prepare students for calculus. Graphics calculators play an important role.
- Visual journey through the worlds of symmetry, with many photos and drawings.
- Zero: The Biography of a Dangerous Idea
- A concise look at the strangest number in the universe, by Charles Seife.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)