|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- 24 Hours of Flickr
- Flickr members share images of one day of life around the world. Selected photos will be published in a companion book.
- America 24/7
- Digital time capsule project, produced by Rick Smolan and David Elliot Cohen, that aims to capture a week in the life of the USA through photographs taken by amateurs and professional stringers from May 12-18, 2003.
- Contact - Toronto, Canada
- Annual month-long festival of photography held in May includes exhibits, workshops and film screenings.
- FotoFestival Naarden
- International photography festival which occurs every two years.
- Getty Images Change Me
- Worldwide project that invites people to share ideas through powerful imagery. Participants submit images along with commentary explaining why the image has meaning to them.
- May Day Project, The
- People around the world are invited to take a picture every hour on May 10, 2003 to illustrate a day in their life.
- Millennium Photo Project
- Community project that invites photography enthusiasts worldwide to record of the passing of the millennium.
- Paris International Photo Fair
- Exhibition of rare early images to today's most avant-garde work. Also in French.
- Multi-faceted photography fair created to exhibit established and emerging contemporary artists working in photographically based media including film and video, post-war photography, classic modernism, and masterworks of the 19th century.
- Trade fair for the photographic and imaging sector and enthusiasts.
- Shooting the West
- Annual convention focusing on the western photography experience. Features presentations from professional photographers, exhibits, vendor booths, and a photo contest open to attendees.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)