|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- Albert and Vera Weisbord Archives
- Archives of the writings of the Weisbords, American radicals and leaders of the Communist League of Struggle from 1931 to 1937.
- American Journeys
- Contains eyewitness accounts of North American exploration from the sagas of Vikings in Canada in AD 1000 to the diaries of mountain men in the Rockies 800 years later.
- Anderson University Archives and Special Collections
- Black Archives of Mid-America
- Largest repository of African American history and artifacts in the Midwest.
- Black Film Center/Archive - Indiana University, Bloomington
- Repository of films and related materials by and about African Americans.
- Brown University - John Hay Library@
- Provides permanent public access to the electronic web sites and publications of defunct U.S. government agencies and commissions.
- Duke University Special Collections Library@
- Great American Speeches: 80 Years of Political Oratory
- Features a collection of speech texts from contemporary American history, history quizzes and trivia, a rhetoric challenge, and more.
- Index to the George Rogers Clark Papers - Illinois Regiment
- Index to the George Rogers Clark Papers at the Virginia State Library and Archives.
- Japanese Town Archives, The
- Collection of books, periodicals, documents, maps, photographs, art, and film relating to the Japanese experience in the United States from the mid-1800s to the present.
- Library of Western Fur Trade Historical Source Documents
- Collection of diaries, narratives, and letters of people involved in the Rocky Mountain fur trade during the first half of the 19th century.
- Margaret Chase Smith Library
- Houses the political papers, documents, honours, and memorabilia of the former U.S. Senator.
- National Archives and Records Administration@
- National First Ladies' Library
- Electronic bibliography of reference material pertaining to the First Ladies of the United States.
- New Netherland Project
- Attempting to complete the transcription, translation, and publication of all Dutch documents in New York repositories relating to the seventeenth-century colony of New Netherland.
- Northeastern University
- Northwest Digital Archives (NWDA)
- Provides access to archival and manuscript materials in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.
- Salisbury University - Edward H. Nabb Research Center for Delmarva History and Culture
- Repository for documents and artifacts relating to the Delmarva Peninsula.
- Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library
- Archives of Princeton University and 20th century American public policy papers.
- South Texas Archives
- Collections on the history and natural history of South Texas especially the ranching heritage of the area.
- Southern California Library for Social Studies and Research
- Archive on radicalism and social change, documenting the progressive movements of the Los Angeles area.
- University at Buffalo: Archives@
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA): Film and Television Archive
- Dedicated to film preservation, year-round screenings of international and American cinema, and educational innovation through the research and study centre.
- University of Idaho - Special Collections and Archives
- Repository of primary source material on the history of Idaho.
- University of Louisville
- University of Oklahoma - Carl Albert Center Congressional Archives
- University of Texas at Austin - Center for American History
- Special collections library, archive, and museum that facilitates research and sponsors programmes on the historical development of the United States.
- Westchester County Archives
- Makes primary historical documents available, including newspapers, diaries, photographs, and ephemera. With a focus on the Civil War.
- Western Historical Manuscript Collection@
- William L. Clements Library
- Houses original resources for the study of American history and culture from the sixteenth through the twentieth centuries.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)