|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- Biblioteca Luis Angel Arango
- Cultural centre dedicated to promoting various activities related to the arts, education, and culture in general.
- Combariza, Bertha
- Noted Colombian artist whose abstract expressionist oil paintings are a profound and passionate depiction of life and form.
- Guía de Museos
- Useful guide to museums in the city, with descriptive text and a breakdown of location by geographical zone. In Spanish.
- International Poetry Festival in Medellin
- An interactive science and technology theme park. In Spanish and English.
- Museo del Oro
- Museum of Gold houses thousands of pre-Columbian works, with exhibits accompanied by interpretive text and multimedia; site in Spanish, English and French.
- Restaurante KurniK
- Restaurante campestre a 10 minutos de Bogota. Famoso por sus planchas de champiñones.
- Tcherassi, Silvia
- Showcases women's clothing collections and includes a profile of the designer.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)