|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- (AU) 5th Festival of the Contemporary Arts
- Dedicated to all of the contemporary arts, and new work by living artists.
- (AU) artsACT
- Includes information about museums and galleries, cultural and arts funding, heritage objects and places, and more.
- (AU) Australian Rugby Choir
- Male choir who sing at rugby matches and other community and charitable events.
- (AU) Braemar Dance and Performing Arts Centre
- Dance and theatrical tution.
- (AU) Canberra Area Theatre Awards
- Awards for outstanding contributions in amateur theatre, dance, school theatre, and music in Canberra.
- (AU) Canberra Contemporary Art Space
- Centre for contemporary arts. Includes exhibition calendar and catalogue.
- (AU) Canberra House, The
- Provides history and overview of modern residential architecture in the Australian Capital Territory.
- (AU) Canberra Region Farmers Market
- Weekly growers market.
- (AU) Canberra Region Restaurant Book
- Annual online and print publication about the cafes and restaurants of the Canberra region. Browse by cuisine.
- (AU) Canberra Repertory Society
- Established in 1932, the society is one of the oldest theatre companies in Australia.
- (AU) Canberra Symphony Orchestra
- (AU) Canberra Theatre Centre
- Performing arts venue, providing world class performing arts and entertainment to the people of Canberra and surrounding regions.
- (AU) Dark Violence Of Beauty
- Goth music with a twist.
- (AU) Electric Shadows
- Includes session times, film information, and online forum.
- (AU) Gorman House Arts Centre
- Creative centre for the arts, showcasing theatre, dance, visual arts, and music.
- (AU) Hellenic Club of Canberra
- Restaurant, function room, and casino.
- (AU) History and Genealogy Society of Canberra
- (AU) Lu Rees Archives
- A collection of resources encouraging the study and research of Australian children's literature.
- (AU) National Aquarium & Wildlife Park
- Australia's ZooQuarium.
- (AU) National Folk Festival
- Australia's premiere folk festival, held annually in Canberra at Easter.
- (AU) National Gallery of Australia
- (AU) National Museum of Australia
- Exploring the stories of Australia, including history, Aboriginal Australia, and the relationship between people and the environment.
- (AU) National Portrait Gallery
- Showing Australians in art.
- (AU) Old Parliament House
- Home to Australia's Federal Parliament from 1927 to 1988.
- (AU) Palestine Costume Archive
- Established in Canberra in the early 1980s as a research resource for Palestinian material culture. The Archive now holds a significant collection of Palestinian and Middle Eastern costumes and textiles.
- (AU) Questacon - National Science and Technology Centre
- Fun activities, links and museum information for Australia's national science museum.
- (AU) Rock-U-Mentry
- Show band from Canberra, Australia. Includes playlists, contact info, and more.
- (AU) Saxema Saxophone Quartet
- Young saxophone quartet from Canberra, Australia.
- (AU) Tango Social Club of Canberra
- Offers weekly newsletters, club events calendar, tango history, and gives public performances.
- (AU) Tilley, Lorna
- Ceramic sculpture concentrating on female, feminist, and narrative themes.
- (AU) Tuesday Night Music Group
- Details of a beginners folk music session held in Canberra each Tuesday night.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)