|Alphabetical | By Popularity|
- Ancient Chinese Buddhist Sculptures
- Showcases various exhibitions of Buddhist sculptures, ancient historical plates, and essays including the details of restoration efforts by C.K. Chan, an overseas Chinese collector.
- Archives of American Art
- Catalogue, collection, oral history, research, individual artists, and more.
- Art Serve
- Pay per view virtual gallery supported by the Australian National University.
- Artchive: Favorites Tour
- Showcases sculpture and painting masterpieces by renowned European and American artists.
- Artform Gallery
- Collection of paintings and studies of the female nude in art history.
- Crispian Riley-Smith
- Collection of Old Masters drawings.
- Digital Imaging Project
- Images of European and North American sculpture and architecture from classical Greek to Post-Modern.
- Francis Frith Collection
- Contains over 300,000 photographs of 7,000 towns and villages of Britain taken between 1860 and 1970.
- Frick Collection and Frick Art Reference Library, NY
- Virtual tour of the museum, and telnet access to the FRESCO, the library catalogue for art research.
- George Ortiz Collection
- Gallery of ancient art and ethnography from Greece, Mesoamerica, Egypt, Pre-Columbia, Africa, and the Pacific.
- Getty Museum Art Collection
- Search and explore fine art displayed in the Getty by artists, art types, subjects, and more.
- Guggenheim Museum: The Collection
- Encompasses the classic and the new modern artworks from the famous New York museum founded by Solomon R. Guggenheim.
- Hitachi Viewseum
- Museum artwork, photographs, cultural and historical exhibition, with music and MPEG camera stills and videos of a cross-country travel adventure.
- House of Illusions
- Anaglyph and cross-view three-dimensional images of famous works of art.
- Jacques-Edouard Berger Foundation
- Presents a collection of quick survey of historical places around the world, essays, and slide libraries of arts by artist, country, and period.
- Jurii Maniichuk Collection
- Realism and socialist realism in Ukrainian art of the Soviet era.
- Magoon Collection
- Collection that was assembled in the 1850's by Rev. Elias Magoon of Albany, whose interests at the time centred on British architecture and antiquarianism.
- Malek's Galleries (2)
- National Gallery of Art: The Collection
- Browse through more than 5,600 objects of major art achievements in painting, sculpture, and decorative arts from the Middle Ages to the present.
- OCAIW: Orazio Centaro's Art Images on the Web
- Catalogue of images from the masters of painting, sculpture, architecture and photography.
- Retratos: 2000 Years of Latin American Portraits
- Travelling exhibition of of Latin American portraits, from Olmec and Maya sculpture to contemporary oil painters. Browse the online portrait gallery, or learn about the history of portraiture in Latin America. In English and Spanish.
- Robert J. Shiffler Collection and Archive
- Private, cutting-edge collection of contemporary art and culture.
- WebMuseum: Famous Artworks Exhibition
- Details various artists, styles, and artworks throughout the history of fine art.
- Wikipedia: Works of Art
- Documents a selection of all-time famous drawings, paintings, sculptures, and controversial fine art.
SPONSOR RESULTS (Become a Sponsor)